Monthly Archives: April 2012
First enter to configuration mode and execute such commands (xx.yyy.zzz.ttt is your ip of ntp server)
sntp unicast client enable
sntp server xxx.yyy.zzz.ttt
to check everything pls execute command below
HEYBELIADA-M6348-A2#show sntp status
Client Mode: Unicast
Last Update Time: APR 13 11:39:14 2012
Server Status Last response
————— ———————- ————————–
xxx.yyy.zzz.ttt Success 11:38:09 Apr 13 2012
to check whole config execute command below
HEYBELIADA-M6348-A2#show sntp configuration
Polling interval: 64 seconds
MD5 Authentication keys:
Authentication is not required for synchronization.
No trusted keys.
Unicast clients: Enable
Server Key Polling Priority
——— ———– ———– ———-
xxx.yyy.zzz.ttt Disabled Enabled 1
Same config is also working on M8024-k too.
We have an issue about NPAR / VMWARE / QME8242-k. Issues and problems are below , we are waiting update from Dell , if we got it i will inform from this article.
- We are using QME8242-k NICs connected to PCM8024-k switch.
- When VMs are on the same host they can communicate.
- When you migrate a VM it cannot communicate with the VMs on the other hosts.
- When you make FTP or data transfer with E1000 card on VM after some minutes or seconds network card loose it self, same issue is not available on VXNET3
- When you copy something between two nodes via FTP or CIFS you will see that transfer rate is so so small KB/s