What vDirector Do Not Support and You Should Care About Some Features Before Use
Looks like vDirector 1.5.x still far a way from what VMware vSphere supported features, i guess we will see new version so closer
Before implement and start to use some feature please be aware ….
- Very useful feature `Auto Deploy` is not supported yet !
- FT Not Supported yet !
- No Backup solution via vDirector, you can not give backup service via vDirector yet !
- vSphere Data Recovery (Not For Enterprise)
- vDirectore do not support MacOSX template now !
- Reseller Option is not supported yet !
- vShiled Endpoint not supported yet !
- No socket and core relation like vSphere 5
- Storage vMotion (SDRS) not supported yet ! Be careful because if you will use rapid provisioning SDRS also do not support it !
- No Nexus integration yet !
I will try to update this list but i guess thats all for now